|Individual Online Only||$36.00|
|Individual Online Only International||$36.00|
|Individual Print/Online International||$80.00|
|Institution Online Only||$175.00|
|Instituition Online Only International||
|Instituition Print/Online International||$300.00|
|Subscriptions may be purchased
at the Sagamore Journals website.
A current subscription is required to view the full text of articles. Individual subscription online access is provided via a username and password. Institutional subscription online access is provided via IP ranges.
- Subscriptions are for volume year or calendar year.
- Subscriptions can be prorated in order to sync expiration date with payment date.
- Subscription claims must be made within six months of the date of publication.
- Cancellations are not accepted.
- For payment, we accept checks drawn on U.S. banks, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. Payments for subscriptions must accompany the orders.
- Domestic orders will be charged state and local taxes, if applicable.
- Individual orders for online journals must include the contact name and email address of the subscriber. Institutional orders for online journals must include the contact name, email address, and IP address information. Class A IP addresses are not accepted.
- Access to issues of an online journal is only guaranteed to be available for the term of the subscription. For those journals that have a printed version available, we recommend that you purchase the printed edition of a journal if you wish to retain a copy for archival purposes.
- Journal issues are generally mailed during the first week of the issue’s publication date. Please allow 30 days for delivery.
We do not require a license agreement for institutional subscribers; however, the following rules apply:
- Institutional subscribers are only allowed to download, save text or other information for the purpose of private use or research. Please contact us for other information regarding usage other than for private use or research.
- Institutional subscribers shall provide access only from within the subscribing institution’s IP range and within a single geographical location, such as a college campus.
- Multi-site institutions wanting to provide access to users beyond a single location must purchase a separate subscription for each geographical location.